Recruitment Consultant at IHG
Views:448 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Customer Service Professional - Media Service Firm (5-9 yrs)
Work Hours: A 9 hour work day in monthly rotating shifts. Weekends off. Mid-Shift.
What to expect from us :
- A workplace driven by non-negotiable and - Culture First- organizational values
- A competitive and progressive Leave Policy.
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, and snacks!
We are a best-in-class creative services company. We serve and partner with top brands in the wedding, fashion, beauty, media and entertainment industries worldwide. We're a team of fast-paced, hard-working, forward thinkers who are dedicated to succeeding on behalf of one another and on behalf of our customers, at scale.
What we do:
Our clients make up a variety of market leaders in the following areas: Small & Medium-Sized Entrepreneurship, Photography, Sales, Marketing, Social Media. Our clients require creative content that is inspirational, motivational, narrative-driven, and also technical.
Our vision is to create products and services that radically improve the success of our customers. We are also a modern content communication company committed to creating and designing relevant and valuable content that will create amazement, ignite inspiration, educate, promote entrepreneurial gusto, and motivate our community of customers to succeed.
What we- re looking for:
- We are looking for a client relations manager who has professional experience in managing a client relations team. This is an essential position for the company and so it is important to us that this position is a good fit for you as well. This position is ideal for someone who has both a passion for positive client experiences and the ability to orchestrate a team handling numerous client communications in a timely fashion. This individual must have professional-level written and verbal communication in English.
- Successful candidates at Bizbox are draft picks from the marketplace and professional peer group. They bring consistent intellectual energy and acumen to their position and increase value to our teammates AND our customers.
- They demonstrate a strong alignment with our values. At Bizbox, we stay 'True North- by practicing:
- An Open mind to always improving through coaching.
- On-time and accurate delivery.
Transparency; Accountable and humble, yet has the strength to communicate with their upline with conviction
Always willing to go the extra mile for our colleagues and our customers. We bring a 'solutions' mindset to the table.
Inspecting what we expect; Planning what we do, doing what we plan.
- The client relations manager will be responsible for both team management and ensuring excellent client service delivery for every client through management of the team as well as team coaching and development.
- This individual is someone who orients to meeting targets without sacrificing customer quality. This position will be responsible for the customer service team as well as reporting responsibly to senior management
- Develop and orchestrate workflow for the customer relations team
- Manage employee resources including allocating and reallocating resources
- Sequence, prioritize, and assign tasks to ensure all customer queries, concerns and complaints are addressed in a timely manner
- Quality control of the client experience and communication
- Design processes and procedures for the department
- Monitor department productivity to ensure targets are met
- Provide constructive feedback and coaching when needed
- Interview new candidates when needed
- Create systems and maintain organization for all customer cases
- Other administrative tasks and projects as assigned by manager
- Train individuals on standards and operating procedures
- PERFORMANCE GOALS / KPIs
- Client Satisfaction
- 100% Client Satisfaction
- 5-Star Client Survey Rating
- Response Time
- 12-hr turn around for all client communications
- Daily Targets
- 100% Assigned Case Responses
- Work with the management team to develop creative solutions
- SUPERVISOR/LEADERSHIP ESSENTIALS
- Holder of this position agrees with the mission of the company and is excited to add value to its culture and goals.
- Fast, easy, accurate performance and service
- An accurate and up-to-date understanding of all CS systems, platforms, communication channels, and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- If it is needed and it doesn't exists, create a solution
- If you are unable to create a solution, escalate
- Organization, Planning, and Prioritizing capabilities
- Accountability as an expectation and standard based on published goals and deadlines
- Know the condition of your teammates
who they are
what they do
who is cross trained
how long it takes them to accomplish designated tasks
- Demanding to speak with a manager or supervisor
- Hostile or threatening
- Main POC
- HEROIC CUSTOMER SATISFACTION & SUPPORT
- 5-Star Client Rating
- 100% Client Satisfaction
- Empower a successful user experience for our users
- Timely and Accurate
- UPHOLD SOP & BEST PRACTICES
- Team Monitoring
- Manage CS Dashboard
- Escalation process
- Monitor communication
EXPERIENCE AND EXECUTION ESSENTIALS :
- 5+ years of client services experience
- 3+ years of management experience and training
- Ability to think critically and resolve issues and challenges
- Fluent in English and the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Have real work experience following creative direction with real deadlines and structure
- Have a professional track record of managing a customer service team
- Proficiency in organizational skill and time management
- Driven to be self-motivated, reliable, and responsible
- Please Confirm your interest over mail. Thanks !