HR at HR Devi Talent Acquisition
Views:491 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Customer Sales Service Leader - Cookware/Kitchenware (5-8 yrs)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Primary contact for resolution of all DB issues relating to service for all departments liaison between HO Customer Service Team/ central DMA/Distribution/Warehouse/Marketing
- Timely reporting of concerns as per escalation TAT
- Induction on customer service processes, right channel communication plus escalation matrix clarity.
Monthly visits to DB office
- Samples, Flyers, Catalogue, Brand Builders: proactive support for manager meetings & launch assemblies for all regional Distributors every month
- Distributor Query Monthly update on Open cases, Resolved cases, In progress cases
- Weekly Courtesy Call: Connect once in a month with each DB on pending challenges / other updates
- Drive Successful Regional Events: Working in collaboration with Regional Head & Regional Trainer
- Working with approved event based checklist & timelines &approved budgets
- Support Distribution & Marketing: for alternate product flyers quantity, etc.
- Support Regional Head with weekly reports
- Support CSR activities in the region
- Consumer redressal: Customer Emails to be acknowledged within prescribed TAT
- Communicating with irate customers and responding to their queries on priority
- Leads arising from all ATL/BTL activities are consolidated DB wise and passed on in a timely fashion to all DBs
- Generating leads through Facebook / SMS /Newspaper leads: shared with DBs within 24 hours of receipt & followed up in following week with an update back from DB.
- Assist in all regional events, booking venues, planning logistics, catering for events and coordinating with events companies etc.
Requirement Severity : Immediate
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements :
- UG- Any Specialization / MBA preferred
- 5+ Years in Direct Sales/Customer Sales Service
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Must understand the needs of the channel partners
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive approach and zeal to drive through allocated tasks
Qualification : UG- Any Specialization / MBA preferred
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.