Senior Consultant at AccordManpower Services
Views:125 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Customer Retention/Customer Service Role (2-8 yrs)
1. Beyond a passion for the customer and ability for relationships, you- ll have general knowledge of current marketing offers.
2. Provide support to clients via email, phone or chats
3. Manage and develop the comprehensive customer portfolio by monitoring, tracking and providing enhanced customer experience
4. Supporting the reactivation of lapsed and inactive customers by working closely with the CRM Software and to understand the customer journey. Driving reactivation campaigns to bring back inactive customers.
5. Consult with and research customer concerns
6. Handle difficult customer interactions and situations in a calm, professional and reasonable manner.
7. Support marketing department by performing telephone surveys.
8. Schedule appointments to retrieve converters from disconnected customers.
9. Basic computer/keyboarding skills.
10. Capacity for listening, dealing and confrontation, and overcoming objections.
11. Be available to work on the phone, making and receiving phone calls from existing customers as a part of the customer service department.