Recruiter at PinnacleU HR
Views:9 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Customer Experience Specialist - IT (0-1 yrs)
- Your eyes are peeled for a technology startup that is bringing innovative and palpable change to the built world. You are passionate about affecting consumer behavior in a way that's good for our communities and our planet. And if you Are fueled by the idea of applying technology to make a positive impact, look no further. As a customer experience specialist, you will be the first line of defense to ensure that the feeling of traveling is as good as the feeling of arriving for our customers.
Problem statement : Pre-empting customer needs and delighting them whenever they need any support from us.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferred experience of at least 0.5-1 year within Sales or Customer Service, if you do not have prior work experience in Customer Service but our problem statement resonates with you, we are willing to hear you out
- Tech-savvy. We do not expect you to know how to code, but you will be building solutions on no-code platforms. We want you to understand what that means.
- Strong process orientation & documentation ethic. Familiarity with excel/sheets is a must.
- Good analytical skills will give you a strong advantage
- We support our customers 24- 7, and as a part of this team, you will be expected to work during US hours to support our customers
- It is a 5-day working week and those two days away from work would mostly be on weekdays
- Your team and our customers are depending on you for real-time support. We want someone who takes this seriously and is dependable.
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to solve the problem you are working on
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with a remote team
- Empathy for the customer. If you Are someone who treats every customer like a ticket to be solved, then we are not a good fit for you
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Potential Growth Paths :
1. Customer Experience Lead
2. Dispatch Operations Lead
3. Market Research Specialist
4. Route Planning Strategist