Placement Recruiter at Easy Recruit
Views:9 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Customer Executive/Sales Executive - IT (5-10 yrs)
Customer Executive/Sales Executive(Only Residents in Malaysia)
Native/Non Native with valid Work VISA
1.Domain Exposure - Supply Chain Management or Retail/ CPG domain is mandatory.
2. Should have experience in selling ERP software, Enterprise solutions to Retail industry/SCM/ CPG. (Selling to business directly not to consumers)
Sales experience in Malaysian Market is Mandatory - If no experience, the CV will not be considered.
3. Strong understanding of SCM
4. Language - Fluency in English
5. Experience level - 5 - 10 years
STRICT NO NOS : Anyone selling Finance, HR Solutions are not suitable and not accepted. Selling Hardware or database will not be suitable and not accepted.
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES :
1.This is a permanent role and Company has an entity there.
2.The candidate would be responsible for bringing in new business and managing existing accounts. Handling tier 1 and 2 accounts
3. This is an Individual Contributor role.
4. Regions Handled - Malaysia
5. Target Designations in the market - Account executive, Account Manager, Sales Executive
6.Position Reports to - Global Accounts Director
7. For every candidate we need a good brief on the supply chain management domain experience
Company is actively searching for a Customer Executive (account manager / Sales Representative) to develop and manage our sales efforts in the Malaysia Region. The Customer Executive position presents an incredible opportunity to bolster and lead a highly talented team of sales professionals working collaboratively to further penetrate the expanding markets we serve. The right candidate will be a forward-thinking sales professional with solid ERP License experience capable of bringing innovation to our organization.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop account plans and winning strategies, in collaboration with extended account teams, for key accounts in territory.
- Build and execute on a business plan which demonstrates steps/activities, revenue components required to meet and exceed assigned revenue and customer satisfaction objectives within territory or portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Form, build, lead, and be a member of a successful account sales team which drives Company Strategy, revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction
- Develop, foster and sustain strong relationships as a trusted advisor to assigned customers, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty while maximizing Company revenue and protecting Company's interests.
- Plan and conduct goal orientated customer meetings which maximizes positive deal or conflict resolution progress.
- Position and sell the full value of Company's products and services portfolio to maximize revenue, customer growth and customer satisfaction by leveraging a team selling model, a proactive, preemptive and consultative customer engagement model, and an established sales process.
- Proactively research and analyze available customer situational information (Market data, Social Media, Customer Articles, etc.) to build and position a preemptive value proposition to a customer BEFORE they identify their own need.
- Plan and conduct efficient and meaningful customer discovery sessions to gain valuable insight into your prospect's business and vision and provide clarity on how Company products and services can help them achieve their goals.
- Construct and deliver customer presentations and proposals which are concise, compelling and valuable in the eyes of the prospect or the customer.
- Follow established Pre-Sales Processes for Software and Services
- Properly manage opportunities and forecast within Salesforce.com in a timely manner.
- Appropriately and effectively negotiate with a prospect/customer during a sales cycle balancing deal transaction acceleration and giving the least amount of concessions.
- Follow established business practices processes for Sales in order to draft, have approved and legally negotiate (Terms and Conditions) contracts with customers in your territory.
- Follow established delivery handoff procedures as applicable for Support, Cloud, Consulting and Education in order to ensure customers efficiently, transparently and fluidly transition from Sales to Delivery.
Job requirements :
- Experienced working in a large software company with proven success in selling enterprise-level, complex software sales in large accounts.
- Proven sales quota attainment record.
- Proven account planning and new business development skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Demonstrated sales track record with Tier-1 Retail/CPG customers (5-8 years- experience and above) is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Retail/CPG industry pain points and related cost-drivers is preferred.
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the Supply Chain information systems marketplace is preferred.
- Demonstrated relationships with Supply Chain Industry system integrators.