Recruiter at Multi Recruit
Views:33 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Curriculum Developer - eLearning (2-3 yrs)
- Ensuring the strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Meet regularly with other internal Gainsight resources to keep current on product changes.
- Understand and apply principles of adult learning theory.
- Ensure learning content is current (aligned with the product or best practice changes), high quality, and engaging.
- Brainstorm creative treatments and innovative instructional strategies.
- Create instructional graphics, the user interface, interactions, and the finished product.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts, and video scripts.
- Know the capabilities of eLearning development tools and software.
Specific Skill Set :
- At least 2-3 years experience building online learning content for SaaS companies.
- Experience with curriculum development applications such as Camtasia, Articulate 360, or Captivate.
- Background or degree focused on instructional design, or curriculum development or education.
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the ADDIE development model, instructional analysis, and experience meeting milestones.
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.