Talent Acquisition Executive at Cure.Fit
Views:28 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Cure.Fit - Manager - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Own & manage leads funnel for business development to onboard franchise partners.
- Initiate discussions with leads and drive discussions to maturity & closure.
- Contribute in business model discussions, commercial negotiations & contract closure with franchise partners.
- Work closely with external stakeholders (franchise partners), & internal stakeholders (finance & growth) to manage the entire contract closure process.
- Part of the program management team to manage the entire project from site finalistion to project launch.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with prospective leads during the Franchise selection & onboarding process
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by the company, which will be required for discussion with leads.
Desired Background :
- Should have performed sales & BD responsibilities in the past
- Should have knack for data & PnL understanding
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to hustle & think-on-feet