CupShup - Senior Copywriter (4-6 yrs)
Who are we?
Started as a Cup branding company in 2014, we have never looked back since then. Leveraging our corporate network to build Activation in the year 2017 and Digital in 2021, CupShup has only upped its game and risen to the occasion to serve our clients- needs. Here is what differentiates us from other agencies:
- Brewed solutions and cater to the needs of brands which includes not only giants like HUL, Marico, SBI Life Insurance, Kotak but also startups like Ola, Swiggy, and 180 others. Marketing solutions are carefully customized and diligently executed to achieve clients- objectives.
- Unparalleled offline reach within 2000 Corporates, 8000 Residential, 4 major Airlines across major Tier 1 and 2 cities of the country. We have campaigned in more than 30 cities of the country.
- One of the fastest growing agencies of the country with more than 100% Year on Year for the last 3 years with our journey being documented by notable industry observers.
What lies ahead?
- A firm believer in India's success story that lies ahead, we are aggressively building the most ROI efficient and trusted 360-degree marketing partner for all the major brands and startups
- To build unique and tech integrated solution for brands that not only delivers complete transparency and but also tracks and measures value being added to each step of the chain
- To assemble the smartest minds that are looking to make a dent in the universe of branding and marketing under one umbrella and deliver exceptional results
- 5X growth to be achieved year on year, to penetrate major markets of the country.
CupShup is on a mission to brew innovation and delight all stakeholders, i.e., Clients, Employees, and Partners by creating value at each stage of their journey. Join us to create the tomorrow that we all will be proud of. Let's brew Innovation!
Overview of job
CupShup is looking for a Sr. Copywriter.
You will be responsible for writing compelling marketing, viral, and promotional materials for brands across sectors. In addition, help define brand voice and ensure that all copy is consistent with this voice by writing, editing, and proofing materials.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Art Director.
3 best things about the job:
- A part of the young, dynamic, vibrant, creative team
- Work directly with/for top-notch Startups and MNCs
- Work with the fastest growing advertising agency
Responsibilities of the role:
- Original content writing for brands, social handles, and campaigns across digital and offline media
- Understand brand briefs, tonality and develop refined communication structure of the brand.
- Ability to write attention-grabbing, comic, and production-ready copy that goes viral ;)
- Creative bent of mind with strong visualization and idea generation skills
- Ability to deliver within deadlines.
- Being aggressive and willing to go an extra mile when it comes to quality
- Be a mentor to Junior. Copywriters, developing their ability to produce quality content
- Good relationship and management skills
- Create and analyze weekly as well as monthly reports
- 4-5 Years of experience
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs