Cupshup - Manager - Search Engine Adwords (3-6 yrs)
Google ads manager
The Job Overview :
- CupShup is looking for a Google Ads Specialist is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients.
- The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Your primary responsibilities will be maintaining the Google Ad accounts of our company and analyzing the results to identify patterns and trends that can help us improve the efficiency and usability of our products and services. You will also be expected to improve our Google Ads accounts and maximize the return on our investment.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Google Ads Specialist is expected to assume in their position :
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, Google Ads specialists, and engineers
- Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Basic Requirements :
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads), and Google Analytics
- Proven experience in search engine marketing (SEM)
- 3+ years of Experience
- Google Ads certification
- Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations for clients
What's in it for you ?
- Opportunity to work with top-notch growing brands and start-ups
- Become a part of an enthusiastic and fast-growing organization
- Be an active stakeholder and key driver of the organization
About CupShup :
- Byju's, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber.
- What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That's also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
- But there is one small detail common across these. CupShup was fortunate enough to partner with all of these brands during nascent/early stages of their journey and we are still helping them reach their audience pan India!
- CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are proud to contribute in our small way in taking these brands to its target audience in an innovative way and make a name for ourselves to rely upon in the process. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly.
- CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands. We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
You can read about us and understand how we have brewed innovation in detail at www.cupshup.co.in