CupShup - Manager - Business Operations/BTL Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Business Operations Manager :
- Have you got the dreamy/fabled 56-inch chest (chappan inch ka seena) or the shoulders of Bahubali? Nope? No worries, we aren't looking for that anyway.
- Operations are at the heart of CupShup as we take pride in having a solid network of corporates and associates across the country. Think you- ve got it in you to manage a bunch of chai-crazed co-workers and elite corporates?
The work as a Business Operations Manager at CupShup involves :
- To plan, manage and execute BTL marketing campaigns in the City.
- Working closely with the City Manager and keeping him/her updated about the proceedings of the campaign and other nitty-gritties.
- Unlocking new partnerships and business by working with the Operations Team and the City Head.
- Optimizing the over-all operational efficiency and being accountable towards the Profit and Loss of the organization.
- Delegation of work along with monitoring and tracking the work of Delivery Team and Operating System.
Skills required as a Business Operations Manager:
- Minimum experience of 3 years with enough knowledge about the know-hows of BTL Marketing, BTL Activations, Promotions and Campaign Operations.
- Good idea of General Management that involves in-house work along with professional collaborations.
- Command over sales and marketing to assist the Team whenever, and wherever required.
- Team Management abilities that involve versatility and flexibility in order to get the work done.
- A hunger for personal growth and over-all development will definitely help you fair well and keep up with the ever-evolving changes of this medium of marketing.
Also, along with this you need to make sure that our Office never runs out of chaispiration - the secret potion that gets our Team working well.