CupShup - Manager - Business Development - North (3-6 yrs)
We like to break promises? Do you too?
At CupShup we survive on cutting chai, a good dose of gupshup and as already mentioned- broken promises. We love to deliver more than expected and often find our clients smiling- see? They love broken promises too. Apart from setting new trends and creating a niche of our own in the advertising industry we work hard to stay at the top, because you see? We like the view from here. Want to take a sip out of our cup of tea? Well, you- re welcome! Something innovative is brewing and looks like you- ve got a taste for it too.
What We're Building
- Cupshup help brands reach their target audience in an exciting new way.
- CupShup aims to convert the tea breaks of the country into discussion joints by advertising on the paper tea cups. This medium is clutter free, provides 5-7 minutes of exposure time and triggers discussion over tea breaks which makes a deeper impression in customer's mind. While advertising over TV, radio leaves an option to change the channel for customer, advertising over paper tea cups is bound to make an impression in customer's mind.
- We have a strong distribution network of 1500 Corporates, 500+ Colleges and 5000+ Retail Tea Stalls and all the leading airlines of India. Our unique model is helping brands in gaining access to cubicles and classroom of the country.
Business Development Manager :
Do you like the thrill of the chase? To get yourself heard and let your ideas do the talking? We look forward to developing something beyond business, we believe in long-term relationships, do you too? Let's build together at CupShup!!
The work of a Business Development Manager at CupShup involves:
- Developing and maintaining relationship with existing clients and brands.
- Identifying new business prospects and closing in new clients and corporate partners.
- Managing end-to-end business process right from pitching, planning and closing the deal to campaign execution and client servicing. Ready to work on cold leads from scratch.
- Work in sync with the Client Servicing team and the City Manager.
Skills required for the post :
- Excellent Communication skills that involve convincing, engaging and negotiation at its best.
- Comfortable about working in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth.
- Self-motivated person who likes to start new things, develop new contacts, meet new people and build network.
- A fast-learner when it comes to adjusting to the requirements of the advertising industry and great at team work when it comes to getting along with chai-crazed individuals.
- Up for challenging yourself and creating your mark in the media industry? Let's get going and brew innovation.