CupShup - Graphic Designer (1-4 yrs)
We like to break promises? Do you too?
At CupShup we survive on cutting chai, a good dose of gupshup and as already mentioned- broken promises. We love to deliver more than expected and often find our clients smiling- see? They love broken promises too. Apart from setting new trends and creating a niche of our own in the advertising industry we work hard to stay at the top, because you see? We like the view from here. Want to take a sip out of our cup of tea? Well, you- re welcome! Something innovative is brewing and looks like you- ve got a taste for it too.
What We're Building :
- Cupshup help brands reach their target audience in an exciting new way.
- CupShup aims to convert the tea breaks of the country into discussion joints by advertising on the paper tea cups. This medium is clutter free, provides 5-7 minutes of exposure time and triggers discussion over tea breaks which makes a deeper impression in customer's mind. While advertising over TV, radio leaves an option to change the channel for customer, advertising over paper tea cups is bound to make an impression in customer's mind.
We have a strong distribution network of 1500 Corporates, 500+ Colleges and 5000+ Retail Tea Stalls and all the leading airlines of India. Our unique model is helping brands in gaining access to cubicles and classroom of the country.
Do you have what it takes to make people go wow? With ideation as the seed and creativity being the fruit that you reap, do you have it in you to take the big leap?
The work of a Graphic Designer at CupShup involves:
- Seizing the opportunity to work with the biggest brands and start-ups in the nation and thereby developing graphics and ideating campaign illustrations like never before.
- Ability to illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy with a strong knowledge of Colour, Layout, Graphics, Grids, Design and Icons along with the know-hows of Photography, Print Materials, Branding and Web Design.
- Ability to lead and incorporate new ideas and creatives to create engaging content, and work with a Team of Chai-crazed individuals who like to get nosy when it comes to Graphics and designing
- Looking after the Social Media engagement that involves memes, GIFs, Jpegs, creative and engaging posts for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Creating professional designs, layouts, templates and case-lets for case studies and brand engagement.
Also, a profound love for chai will definitely help you gel well with our team.