CupShup - Executive - Corporate Alliances & Partnerships (0-3 yrs)
Executive: Corporate Alliances and Partnerships :
Do you like the thrill of the chase? To get yourself heard and let your ideas do the talking? We look forward to developing something beyond business, we believe in long-term relationships, do you too? Let's build together at CupShup!!
The work of a Corporate Alliances and Partnerships- at CupShup involves :
- Managing and developing a team of high performing and dynamic professionals
- Developing and maintaining relationship with existing corporates and partners.
- Identifying new business prospects and closing in new alliances and corporate partners.
- Managing end-to-end business process right from pitching, planning and closing the deal to relationship management. Ready to work on cold leads from scratch.
- Work in sync with the Business Team and the City Manager.
Skills required for the post :
- Experience of managing a team and developing them in a productive manner
- Excellent Communication skills that involve convincing, engaging and negotiation at its best.
- Comfortable about working in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth.
- Self-motivated person who likes to start new things, develop new contacts, meet new people and build network.
- A fast-learner when it comes to adjusting to the requirements of the advertising industry and great at team work when it comes to getting along with chai-crazed individuals.
- 1-3 years of Work experience preferably in Start-ups
Up for challenging yourself and creating your mark in the media industry? Let's get going and brew innovation.