People Scientist at Culturegrade
Views:26 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
CultureGrade - Growth Marketer - SaaS Division (5-8 yrs)
Are you passionate about developing culture and solving people's problem at organisations? Do you love to build growth strategies and execute it across channels to reach, convert and engage customers?
At Culturegrade, we believe technology can help managers succeed. We are on a mission to build the world's first AI coach for managers that helps them in building & retaining high performing motivated teams with the help of data, feedback, nudges and byte-size learning. This won't just make this world a better place to work but a better place to live. Here's a quick video of what we are building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNbX8ulJs_g
Culturegrade is on hunt to hire a passionate and disruptive Growth Marketer (SaaS). You will be joining as the core part of the leadership team and working on a critical piece of a new-age AI powered manager success tool - Own the customer acquisition piece. You will work closely with founders, product, engineering, customers and members across all teams.
Since we're an early stage start-up, you'll have a huge impact and will gain immense value and learning in one of the fastest growing aspect of People Tech in Organisations - Building great culture at work.
As the Growth Marketer(Saas) at Culturegrade, you will be -
- Building and executing our content and digital marketing strategy.
- Developing innovative growth solutions through strategic thinking and creative analytics
- Optimising our landing pages to increase sign up conversions
- Creating and optimising product marketing material - understanding user personas, demographics, their problems and needs, and how to present the product benefits/features
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) for our funnel, from landing page signups, through onboarding, revenue, and referrals
-Tracking, analysing and reporting on data for customer acquisition, onboarding, and lifetime engagement - using Google Analytics, internal dashboards, and SQL queries
- Designing, executing and analysing A/B tests - including landing pages, marketing emails, audience targeting strategies, ad creative, and product changes
- Reporting on the CAC of all of our acquisition channels, so we can focus on the most effective channels
- Managing paid marketing campaigns, optimising keywords, copy, media, targeting, bids
- Optimising our drip emails and mailing list to help activate and retain users
- Working with influencers and affiliates to amplify our reach
- 5+ years of digital marketing and product growth experience
- You are 100% data-driven.
- You understand and love Content. Have deep knowledge and experience of content marketing and can build and execute content strategy from scratch. Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- Deep knowledge of social media management tools, and social media strategy (to understand our customers- goals and needs)
- Experience with SaaS analytics and event-tracking tools (Mixpanel, Google Analytics)
- Copywriting (product marketing (describing the product, features, benefits), marketing emails)
- Deep familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating reports
- Landing page layout/copy (part of A/B tests)
- Extremely detail- and quality-oriented
- Self-motivated, experienced in working in a high-growth SaaS startup