People Scientist at Culturegrade
Views:98 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
CultureGrade - Content Writer - Marketing Domain (5-8 yrs)
Marketing Content Writer
Let's understand what we are doing at Culturegrade. Today, people spend more time at work than at home. Infact, we spend more time with our Manager than with our spouse/ partner but are we happy at work? 85% of employees are not engaged or actively disengaged at work, according to Gallup, which costs this world a whopping $7 trillion in lost productivity.
But who are the core stakeholders of employee engagement and culture at organisations? Ceo, Leadership, HR? It's the managers who are responsible for motivating and building high performing teams. Over $100 Billion is spent on leadership programs every year, which are expensive and ineffective for managers or employees.
At Culturegrade, we believe technology can help managers succeed. We are on a mission to build the world's first AI coach for managers that helps them in building & retaining high performing motivated teams with the help of data, feedback, nudges and byte-size learning. This won't just make this world a better place to work but a better place to live.
Does this mission sound exciting to you? Would you like to be part of it by being the voice of the company in communicating our vision and engaging with our stakeholders? If yes, Culturegrade is on hunt to hire a passionate marketing content writer. You will work closely with founders, product, engineering, customers and members across all teams.
Since we're an early stage start-up, you'll have a huge impact and will gain immense value and learning in one of the fastest growing aspect of People Tech in Organisations - Building great culture at work.
As a Marketing Content Writer at Culturegrade, you will :
- Be in charge of creating high-quality content across all channels, including blogs, press releases, social media, websites, email newsletters, videos (scripting), webinars, customer success stories, landing pages, articles and white-papers.
- Work closely with various stakeholders including customers, leaders and team members across SEO, product, design and engineering.
- Develop content understanding the needs and mindsets of our target segments - HR managers and CEOs.
- Support GTM for each of our product launches.
- Be the voice of company and engage regularly with our users and followers on social media and email channels.
Who are we looking for :
- You should have minimum 5 years experience in content marketing role.
- Strong language skills. Passion to create high quality content.
- Passionate about People and building great culture at work.
- Journalist/ Copywriting background preferred.