Culture Holidays - Manager - International Sales - Holiday Travel Packages (5-10 yrs)
1. Responsible for sales of international tours (Desk Job)
2. Costing and itinerary preparation.
3. Booking transportation and hotel reservations.
4. Dealing with suppliers.
5. Rate Negotiations.
6. Handling the American market (B2B)
7. Independent handling of tour files
8. Should have knowledge of FIT and GIT products.
9. Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
Required Candidate profile
1. Sound knowledge of international tourist destinations (middle east, far-east, Europe, etc.)
2. Good communication skills & common sense.
3. Critical thinker and problem solver.
4. Minimum 5-8 years experience within the travel industry B2B market.
5. Should be a quick learner.
6. Experience in handling Outbound & International queries.