Culture Holidays - Client Service Role (0-6 yrs)
- Coordinate business communications on calls (inbound/outbound), emails, coordination with the clients (B2B) on their enquiries
- Maintain data on excel
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among clientele
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed.
- Handling inbound/Outbound customer queries from U.S. Customers related to new reservations, cancellations, exchanges, etc.
Job Requirements :
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Customer handling experience required.
What you will get ?
- Health Insurance
- Employee Engagement Activities
Note : This is a rotational profile, 6 days in a week