Cult.Fit - Lead - Content Design - eLearning Domain (4-6 yrs)
About the function:
- Learning & Development (L&D) function is an in-house centre of excellence responsible for ensuring training and development of talent across the levels and provide best in class fitness experts. We engage and support an employee or fitness partner from their onboarding in cure.fit the platform and enable them to deliver consistently superlative service to our end users.
- With our extensive experience of creating best in class fitness experts, we- re now embarking on creating a certification program that will aim to upgrade of fitness talent across the country and act as a benchmark for their fitness training skills. Our training programs are being designed to adapt to the best of digital training methodology with a comprehensive & business-focused curriculum and will compete with best in class certification programs from across the world.
About the role:
- Engaging content that can overcome the challenges of learning in remote & digital environments will be a critical pillar in our approach. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering best in class content to support our training programs. In this role, you will
- Act as an SME for various digital content & learning formats and responsible to discover, adapt to trends from across the world & industries.
- Ideate design & effective delivery of content of all types (video, audio, animations, games, static - images, infographics, presentations, manuals) to solve learner's problems
- You will work closely with experts and user alike to understand the challenges in the learning process and identify the right formats/treatment & content delivery models.
- Work closely with tech & product teams to identify & build new engagement features & services to help deliver the content & learning in more impactful ways
- Lead an in-house content team & ensure timely & quality output to suit our business objectives.
Work with partners & vendors for all relevant operational & capability buildup
Devise and drive efficient content product programs & systems
Last but not the least, make learning fun & engaging
About the candidate:
- This role will provide you with immense learning opportunities and create a significant business impact if you:
- Have worked in roles requiring you to leverage content to deliver critical business goals
- Are glued to the latest trends in digital content & media and are excited about creating new things
- Have training in instructional design and enjoy using design thinking to solve critical business problems
- Have created E-learning / Digital content; especially those that are sold directly to end-users
- Pride in getting your hands dirty, know various content & design tools (captivate, storyline etc) and open to learn more.
- Enjoy engaging with end-users and creating a solution to help their goals
- Have an execution mindset and believe in getting things done, in spite of all the challenges.
- Are open to taking challenges, can operate independently and learn from your mistakes
- Last but not the least, have an interest in the world for fitness and are up to take ac challenge to create best in the class program to grow this industry.
Other technical requirements:
- 4-6 yrs of experience as a content creator (preferred if this is in ed-tech or L&D function)
- Should have created Animation / Videos / E-learning modules
- Have an understanding of how the content management system work