Manager - HR at Cue Learn Pvt. Ltd.
Views:473 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cuemath - Growth Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
About the role :
To identify and build the growth levers of the company which can increase new user growth projector, view and analyse data to identify the potential areas of growth. To develop a rapid phase of testing, learning, iterating and improving to execute the task quickly.
- Build key features in the product and increase net promoters score.
- Conduct rigorous user interviews for user research and analyse data insights.
- Lead customer research competitor bench marking and guide the product road map.
- Engage with data teams for concept validation, cohort analysis and success measurements.
- Evolve feature ideas with the content team and stake holders across leadership, operations, sales, marketing and customer success divisions.
- Have deep understanding of social media works and use them to leverage for growth.
- 2+ years of experience as a Growth Product Manager
- Comfortable working hands on in fast paced start up environment.
- Should possess knowledge on metrics, execution process and keeping an eye out for details.
- As a growth manager you are responsible for product growth by increasing customer base. Customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Bring in the increased usage of the product by optimizing and analysing various parts of the product funnel, which are acquisition, optimization, retention and referral.