Manager - HR at Cue Learn Pvt. Ltd.
Views:397 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Cuemath - Business Development & Operations Role (3-6 yrs)
Business Development role is responsible for building an extremely solid network with parents and get student enrollments for the program.
- Make calls for all active and warm leads.
- Schedule appointments with the parents and explain the product to them. Explain to parents how Cuemath program addresses their needs
- Schedule Demo classes with the teacher online.
- Coordination with the central team for execution.
- Collect feedback and close the sales pitch.
- Ensure that sales reports are completed on time and accurately meet targets
- Identifying the prospective market segment and planning strategies with a view to occupy the maximum share of the market,.
- Ensuring all parent queries are resolved within the given TAT.
- Driving referrals for demand.
- Education: MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- Experience: 3-6 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Knowledge: Awareness of the Math Subject taught from classes 1 to 10 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Ed-tech Sale