HR Manager at CSTE International
Views:18 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
CSTE International - Manager - eCommerce (2-7 yrs)
- Monitor online customer feedback and be the main point of contact for all internal website queries.
- Create & maintain website content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
- Assist in day to day management of PPC campaigns implementation & monitoring.
- Assist in day to day management of SEO strategy, implementation & monitoring.
- Manage day to day social media implementation.
- Coordinate all website activity with international 3rd party partners.
- Analyzing ecommerce data of our branded website and implement measure that promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web.
- To monitor, implement and execute the active presence of the property on all Social Media tools to maximize the online exposure of the property, with the goal of increasing fans / followers / subscribers for corporate and property pages.
- To monitor and develop e-newsletters, when needed, that fit within brand standards that carry property information, news and /or promotions
- To identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic as well as monitoring the online presence and rate position of relevant competitors.
- Maintaining an understanding of current ecommerce practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.