Manager - Talent Acquisition at Crubn
Views:56 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
CRUBN - Manager - Business Development (4-8 yrs)
CRUBN is a National Blockchain Project funded company, incubated at IIT Kanpur, envisioned to build e-governance solutions using blockchain technology. At the National Blockchain Project, we researched, innovated, and adopted cutting edge blockchain technology suitable for Indian governance models, and CRUBN brings that research to market.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will have the responsibility to design and execute business strategies for company's products and explore new business opportunities. You should be someone who is excited to take on different responsibilities as the company grows. The position will allow you to solve challenging technical problems in various domains.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Analysing the market and creating reports that focus on client needs, solutions offering and support
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients, responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Conducting and attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Atleast 2+ years of experience in IT and software industry with demonstrated experience in winning and retaining clients and establishing relationships with partners/ clients (government clients)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Familiarity with market research tools, frameworks and methodologies.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented, possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team