Crosspoles - Content Writer (0-3 yrs)
As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating engaging and relevant content for various channels like website, blogs, email campaigns, ads, social media, and more.
- Create and editing content for various platforms and campaigns
- Manage published content to ensure timely up-to-date information is posted while properly archiving out of date content.
- Identify key engagement metrics and content optimization strategies to ensure premium content creation
- Maintain an editorial calendar and keep all campaign objectives aligned with role expectations, goals, and schedule
- Proofreading and editing created content based on requirements and best practices
- Thoroughly researches topics to enhance and substantiate content
- Identify key content trends consistently and leveraging them for content creation
- Contribute to the overall development of our team's product and creative strategy
- Work closely with marketing team to receive feedback and modify content as necessary.
Skills Requirement :
- Adaptability to different writing styles
- Conduct rigorous topic research independently
- Maintain content originality and creativity
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts
- Time management and organizational ability
- Vivid and diverse vocabulary
- Strong-hold over communication skills and grammar
- Strategic content writing approach
- Knowledge of brand and industry trends