Founder at Crossing Hurdles
Views:39 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Crossing Hurdles -Digital Visual Merchandiser (1-2 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- To manage all pages across website and other marketplaces, ensuring that all products are displayed in the right way, making it easy for the customer to discover and desire.
- Working on the outlook of the website and other marketplaces, handling the catalogue and cataloguing process
- Improve existing product listings and drive new product launches
- Monitor the market & fully understand trends, gaps and opportunities in order to optimise listings, increase traffic and improve conversion.
- Conceptualising and handling the photoshoot execution end-to end in tandem with the brand guidelines
- Continuously finding creatives ways to express the brand and to uphold the brand image across various selling channels
- Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the
- Photo-shoot & Ecommerce platform
- Ensuring the strategy is in line with the brand, products, and target market.
- Sourcing the attires, creative materials, and accessories for photoshoot.
- Monitoring costs and working within budget.
- Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
Qualification - Undergraduate and above
- Experience in Merchandising, Buying or currently an Online Merchandiser; preferably online is preferred
- Highly analytical, commercially astute and numerate.
- Freshers with Good communication skills, a proactive approach and a "can do" attitude are also welcome.
- Good negotiation and coordination skills are a must