Senior Talent Acquisition Leader at Cropin
Views:60 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
CropIn - Sales/Proposal Writer (4-8 yrs)
- The proposal writer works with the sales team to respond to requests for proposals (RFPs). The sales writer also works to develop and edit other documents to support sales efforts. Essential functions include:
- Design, write, format, edit, and proofread documents for online and hardcopy delivery
- Ensure documents are of high quality and conform to company style
- Respond promptly to requests for documents to support sales efforts
Education : Bachelor's degree in Literature/Journalism/ Media & Communication
- Excellent copyediting skills
- Familiarity with educational field preferred
- Proficiency in page layout and design principles preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign preferred
Required Experience :
- 4+ years or more of marketing or proposal writing and editing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating deliverables for a wide range of audiences
- Highly creative, with an engaging and professional writing style.
- Strong planning, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to quickly produce publication-quality written material that conforms to companies writing style guidelines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with different personalities, such as salespeople, educators, etc.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and organization skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to effectively manage the workload with minimal supervision.