Senior Talent Acquisition Leader at Cropin
Views:60 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CropIn - Sales Professional (1-4 yrs)
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting and planning processes.
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales organization
- Prepares forecasts, including significant input into planning and direction of the business.
- Reports and tracks performance against plan for all aspects of the sales group across a variety of key performance metrics.
- Implements metrics to generate data and tracking for decision making.
- Provides knowledge and experience-based leadership to the business (particularly Sales, Finance and Marketing) to guide effective decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Interacts regularly with CS/Sales Leadership, balancing a drive for accountability to plans/projects and the maintenance of effective business relationships. Provides oversight to pricing and contract compliance.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills, experience presenting to top management.
- Super strong analytical skills, Superb MS Excel skills.
- Experience using Salesforce.com is an added advantage.