CRON Systems - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
About you :
You have :
- Extremely Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy.
- Knowledge about the tendering process, MAF building, Bid proposals or are willing to learn these for the role
What you'd be doing :
- 30% Tender analysis and execution 30% Sales and marketing (documentation, design, analysis, demos) 40% Building rapport with existing and prospective clients and vendors
- Understand business requirements, address usability concerns, and document solutions
- Plan and co-execute large projects for some of the most prestigious institutions in the country; aid in documenting both business requirements and comprehensive solutions for a number of projects
- Research on upcoming projects
- Vendor Management
- Manage written communications between stakeholders and internal business units
- Create business winning documentation to an exceptionally high standard
- Manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle. To edit text submissions made by other members of staff including more senior members of the team
Who you are :
- Self-Starter - can take independent action and are willing to go beyond what the job or the situation requires
- Highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great projects
- Flexible in approach; this is a multi-faceted role where you will be reporting to multiple stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle.
- This is a position in a fast-paced environment; meeting deadlines will require perseverance.
- Travel may be required. The frequency and location is determined by the project requirements. You need to have correct and up-to-date travel documentation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have a bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience :
- Previous Business Development experience (Business or Technical).