Head, People Operations at CRON Systems
Views:75 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
CRON Systems - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
About you :
You have :
- Extremely Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy.
- Knowledge about the tendering process, MAF building, Bid proposals or are willing to learn these for the role
What you'd be doing :
- 30% Tender analysis and execution 30% Sales and marketing (documentation, design, analysis, demos) 40% Building rapport with existing and prospective clients and vendors
- Understand business requirements, address usability concerns, and document solutions
- Plan and co-execute large projects for some of the most prestigious institutions in the country; aid in documenting both business requirements and comprehensive solutions for a number of projects
- Research on upcoming projects
- Vendor Management
- Manage written communications between stakeholders and internal business units
- Create business winning documentation to an exceptionally high standard
- Manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle. To edit text submissions made by other members of staff including more senior members of the team
Who you are :
- Self-Starter - can take independent action and are willing to go beyond what the job or the situation requires
- Highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great projects
- Flexible in approach; this is a multi-faceted role where you will be reporting to multiple stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle.
- This is a position in a fast-paced environment; meeting deadlines will require perseverance.
- Travel may be required. The frequency and location is determined by the project requirements. You need to have correct and up-to-date travel documentation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have a bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience :
- Previous Business Development experience (Business or Technical).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.