Talent Acquisition Partner at CRMNEXT
Views:13 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
CRMNEXT -Event Marketing Professional (2-6 yrs)
We at CRMNEXT are looking for a go-getter with a winning attitude. The candidate will support the preparations and executions of corporate B2B events - online & offline (both formats) and would extend his/her expertise in supporting the business objectives and strengthening the Thought-Leadership.
- The events would include (but are not limited to): Webinars, CXO Round-Tables, Participation/Sponsorships in events organized by external agencies, Advisory Boards, and Customer Meets.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- An ideal candidate would have strong research skills with an analytical mindset; focused on meeting the objectives and achieving the end goal.
- Should be well-experienced with Events ideation, planning, and the complete process of event execution.
- Must be a go-getter and should be able to perform and deliver results in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Must have good expertise in content creation for the events, like:
- Making and Managing events plan/calendar
- Preparing the pitch/theme, drafting the agenda and other supporting documents
- Creation of invitation-flyers, post-event-report
- Must have experience in supporting & planning the events for IT organizations and working with events agencies in India, APAC, and the Middle East. Should have executed a certain set of events in India, APAC, and the Middle East.
Driven by Objectives & Results : To promote and track the performance of the events by working with different teams, like Sales, Business Development, KAMs, etc. and deliver the desired results.
Digital Expertise : Should have experience in leveraging a variety of digital communication channels and social media platforms for event branding and audience traction.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience working in the Marketing function of IT organizations
- 3-4 years of experience in managing and organizing events or in a similar role.
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Knowledge of the IT sector. Aware of the technology trends of the future