Talent Acquisition Specialist at Crio.do
Views:121 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Crio - Associate - Customer Success (0-1 yrs)
Who are we looking for ?
- Passionate individuals raring to make an impact in high growth/high ownership startup environment
- Highly empathetic and customer obsessed individuals aspiring to build a career in customer success/business operations
- This role will be responsible for helping our learners navigate their career transformation journey with Crio programs.
- Previous work experience in Customer Success (preferably in Ed-Tech space) would be an added advantage
Should have :
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly empathetic attitude towards users and genuinely want to help people grow
- Love to help people achieve their goals
- Active listening skills and are genuinely curious about how things work, or why they don't
- An ability to test new process and with making quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, disciplined, organized, and resilient
- Are eager to learn new things and willing to ask for/ receive feedback
- Ability to mange your work in a organized way and report progress
- Strong execution rigor and detail orientation
- Freshers with excellent communication skills can apply.
Good to have :
- Comfortable with handling data and reports with the right tools (MS Excel is a preferred skill)
- A basic understanding of programming
What will you do ?
- You need to understand Crio products and services deeply
- You need to understand the learner's profile, aspirations and constraints if any deeply
- On daily/weekly level, understand the user progress, challenges of a user with data and interactions through call/ WhatsApp/slack
- Actively monitor progress/feedback data and engage with users to drive progress and good experience
- Be a coach and a good motivator for these learners to ensure they are progressing in their respective tracks, ensure they are completing their tasks
- Keep track and record of all the learner queries and your interactions in our internal databases in a comprehensible way.
- Proactively understand the user challenges and problem solve it with help of all internal teams through the process & product changes
- You will have a 6 day working week.
Salary Range : 3 - 3.5 Lpa