Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Crimson Interactive
Views:70 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Crimson Interactive - Sales Development Representative - Lead Generation (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring for Ulatus - Sales!
Job title: Sales Development Representative - Lead Generation
Department: Sales, Team Ulatus
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Shift timings: 4 PM to 1 AM
Role: Sales Development Representative
Team: Ulatus (Translation & Localization)
- Identifying the B2B target audience, designations and roles to prospect across different organizations and industries.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interests to have E-meetings.
- Reaching out to targeted customers through Emails, LinkedIn & cold calling activities.
- Coordinating and planning email marketing activities for Lead Generation.
- Drafting content for cold emails, follow ups and LinkedIn messages.
- Checking out Email campaign performance and reaching out to Opens & Clicks from the database.
- Responsible to identify new business development opportunities, create, manage and grow new accounts.
- Maintain competitor knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding Ulatus- Services and key product differentiation to enable effective dialogue with customers and to build relationships of trust and value.
- Reporting Performance, maintaining CRM and data.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and updating on lead status, ongoing interested situations, and conversations with customers.
- Create robust sales pipeline through prospecting & head hunting activities, and do constant follow up with potential customers. Maintain customer details in systems/dashboard in manner instructed.
- Understand customer needs and requirements. Coordinate with other teams to provide excellent service to customer.
- Coordinating with the operations team for generating quotes and sharing them with the customers.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas for E-Meetings.
- Coordinate with Database team member to discuss about the database requirements and give feedback.
Skills Required :
- 3 - 5 years experience in Lead Generation and inside sales role.
- Willingness to research, understand the market and acquire new business.
- Excellent Negotiation skills, Relationship building, Target and Revenue driven mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to assess market trends, growth possibilities, and areas of concern.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Email marketing and social selling.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite