Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Crimson Interactive
Views:111 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Crimson Interactive - Sales Development Representative - Lead Generation (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring for Ulatus - Sales!
Job title: Sales Development Representative - Lead Generation
Department: Sales, Team Ulatus
Location: Goregaon West, Mumbai
Shift timings: 4 PM to 1 AM
Role: Sales Development Representative
Team: Ulatus (Translation & Localization)
- Identifying the B2B target audience, designations and roles to prospect across different organizations and industries.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interests to have E-meetings.
- Reaching out to targeted customers through Emails, LinkedIn & cold calling activities.
- Coordinating and planning email marketing activities for Lead Generation.
- Drafting content for cold emails, follow ups and LinkedIn messages.
- Checking out Email campaign performance and reaching out to Opens & Clicks from the database.
- Responsible to identify new business development opportunities, create, manage and grow new accounts.
- Maintain competitor knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding Ulatus- Services and key product differentiation to enable effective dialogue with customers and to build relationships of trust and value.
- Reporting Performance, maintaining CRM and data.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and updating on lead status, ongoing interested situations, and conversations with customers.
- Create robust sales pipeline through prospecting & head hunting activities, and do constant follow up with potential customers. Maintain customer details in systems/dashboard in manner instructed.
- Understand customer needs and requirements. Coordinate with other teams to provide excellent service to customer.
- Coordinating with the operations team for generating quotes and sharing them with the customers.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas for E-Meetings.
- Coordinate with Database team member to discuss about the database requirements and give feedback.
Skills Required :
- 3 - 5 years experience in Lead Generation and inside sales role.
- Willingness to research, understand the market and acquire new business.
- Excellent Negotiation skills, Relationship building, Target and Revenue driven mindset.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to assess market trends, growth possibilities, and areas of concern.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Email marketing and social selling.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.