Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Crediwatch
Views:140 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Crediwatch - Manager - Product Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
- We are looking for a Product Marketer to lead our outbound marketing activities. You- ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product & digital marketing techniques, like email campaigns, competitor displacement strategies and pricing playbook.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most innovative and profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- Understanding Current Landscape & Future Opportunities
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to advise on product pipeline
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launch)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Oversee PR efforts & ROI of the company
- Plan and execute internal and external Offline events (with Digital marketing initiatives)
- Drive leads through campaigns on the company website
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Fine first-principles thinking skills
- 4 to 6 years- experience in Product & Digital Marketing.
- Start-up experience is preferred
- Knowledge and prior experience in CRM/Financial Services/Fintech is preferred
- Technical Skills
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Should have knowledge of SEO, SEM, social media marketing & AdWords.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/copy), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, CMS, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- General Traits
- Passion for Marketing
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
Who We Are :
- We build innovative technology everyday!
- Crediwatch is a - Data Insights-as-a-service- company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch does this with no human intervention by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real time inputs.
- Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives :
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting team work and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing - even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
You Will Enjoy :
- Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee and health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
- We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team's physical & mental wellbeing.
- All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are Crediwatch!