Creditvidya.com - Manager - Client Relationship (3-8 yrs)
Primary Job Duties:
- Processing the cases and assisting in bookings conversion from lending partner's location.
- Daily review with team on the challenges at lender end to process the leads.
- Actively monitor the cases that are sent to the partner teams and work with the partner team to reduce TAT on cases and help achieve maximum conversion.
- Managing customer escalations.
- Work closely with tech team in resolving any issues.
- Responsible for entering data for email and phone metrics into the Operations Dashboard and reporting service level gaps to Workforce/People Manager.
- Assist with escalated phone calls/emails/cases and respond to the Specialists needs in a professional, timely manner.
- Meet with Leadership Team monthly to discuss issues, team performance and metrics.
- Identify process improvements, current trends (issue and volumes), and training opportunities. .
- Report to Manager any system outages, personnel issues or areas of concern in a timely manner.
- Present weekly/monthly reports with leadership team and track performance.
- This will be a client facing role to work from client location - Mumbai.
- Previous leadership experience in managing digital lending operations (3-4 years)
- Prior Hands-on experience in loan booking operations and converting leads
- Understanding lending life cycle and domain knowledge
- Prior experience in any lending institutions preferably fintech
- Familiar with software such as Word, Excel, Web Browsers and Browser based web applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of setting up systems and tools for operations team
Interpersonal Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to multitask, and identify areas of priority.
- Ability to provide feedback in a positive, constructive manner.
- Problem solver.
- Process oriented, but able to think outside of the box to solve issues.
- Trustworthy, and confidential.
- Team player, focused on creating strong team morale.
- Strong leadership skills.