HR Executive at CreditEnable
Views:115 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
CreditEnable - Manager - Campaign Marketing (3-10 yrs)
Marketing Campaign Manager
About the role :
- You will be joining the business at an exciting time as we move our focus from our platform build and lender onboarding to generating demand from borrowers and building our brand in the India market.
- The Marketing Campaign Manager role is a varied role where you will work closely with our external strategic and execution agencies, and the team in London, to formulate and run marketing campaigns and events.
- Devise B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Define & manage multi-channel marketing brand awareness and sales campaigns in line with our overall strategy, working closely with external agencies to develop successful media plans
- Brand management for all lead generation activities including corporate exhibitions and trade shows
- Define and manage India social media strategy working with all relevant stakeholders to ensure consistent and relevant brand management
- Develop appropriate marketing collateral to achieve commercial objectives across all channels, localising global assets for the India market
- Ensure correct execution of brand guidelines across the business and wider partner network
- Analyse market and company data to identify growth opportunities and provide campaign reports to demonstrate ROI
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Administer the website(s)
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
About you :
We are looking for those with 360-degree experience across both traditional (print, TV, radio, outdoors, etc) and digital media (both awareness and lead gen marketing), preferably in the financial sector.
You should be able to lead small to medium campaigns, from strategy to media.
- You have an agency background, with hard experience in the financial sector (leads). You are a self-starter who can take on responsibility for their own projects and work independently if necessary. You are ambitious and would like to grow as part of an exciting FinTech with global ambitions. You have experience of working with external creative agencies and other suppliers to deliver projects on budget and to tight deadlines. You have great interpersonal skills and work well within a team. The role holder needs to be able to work flexibly and independently and manage own time in order to meet respective time critical deadlines. Demonstrated ability to create innovative marketing programs that generate results.
- You live and love brands. You are a great communicator and coordinator. You have a great personality and solid negotiation skills to manage internal and external senior stakeholders. You are a doer. You are innovation-driven and open to new solutions. You are extremely flexible and highly agile.
- A willingness to travel and work outside normal office hours to attend events or exhibitions from time to time. You strive for excellence in everything you do and take pride in a job well done. You are enthusiastic about our company and our products.
Skills and experience :
- Agency background, with hard experience in the financial sector (leads)
- 3-4 years line manager experience, and access to best practices
- Previous experience working at an agency
- Experience in growth hacking or in a fast growing / start-up environment
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience, ideally Microsoft Dynamics or similar
- An ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPIs
- Demonstrated track record of success
- An excellent communicator with attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and often under pressure
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft O365, Powerpoint, Excel and HTML
About CreditEnable :
CreditEnable is FinTech utilising AI with a mission is to enable SME lenders and borrowers to effortlessly find their perfect match, by creating the world's first Global SME Credit Marketplace.
Our lender solutions enable profitable growth by substantially reducing the time involved with underwriting SME loans, provide efficient access to quality borrowers, and improve the quality of SME loan books.
Our borrower solutions help SMEs better understand lenders- credit requirements, get prepared for debt and secure the capital they need at an affordable rate. We have offices in London and Mumbai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.