Credit Saison - Associate - Customer Experience (4-8 yrs)
A Neo-Lending Conglomerate here to enable India's credit growth story, Credit Saison India, emboldened by our Global MNC parent, is here to accelerate India's credit growth story: by building a Technology-Led Neo-Lending Conglomerate. Across our verticals, we offer bespoke solutions to meet the various credit needs of Individuals, SMEs, FinTech's, and NBFCs. Credit Saison India (- CS India- ), having been founded in 2018, operates under the registered name Kisetsu Saison
Finance India Private Limited as an MNC subsidiary of its parent company - Credit SaisonCo. Ltd in Japan. Across our various business verticals like Wholesale Financing, Co-origination Financing, Consumer Financing, and SME Financing we look towards reaching resilient Assets Under Management (- AUM- ) of US1bn in record time.
More about us on https://www.creditsaison.in
Here is a brief on the Role :
- E2E management of all Complaints and Escalations received from customers, applicants etc.
- E2E management of cases escalated to Regulator, Senior Management, Nodal officer etc.
- Liaising with partners, stakeholders, Senior management to get complaint closure and effectively communicate and close complaints.
- Root cause analysis of all complaints and calling out issues in processes through reports, analysis, MIS etc.
- Suggest Process improvement ideas to ensure complaints do not recur.
- Responsible for maintaining evidence, MIS and analysis and presenting it during Audits and reporting.
- Liaise with the Contact centre and ensure processes are followed so that complaints can be curbed.
- Other Customer Service related jobs, projects and adhoc responsibilities to enhance customer satisfaction and experience.
- Participate and undertake six sigma projects.