CRED - Team Lead - Customer Service (3-4 yrs)
CRED is a community of the most creditworthy people in India who manage and pay their credit cards while unlocking rewards from a wide collection of premium brands. CRED has raised a seed round of $25 million USD led by Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, and 4 other investors.
At CRED, you will learn and collaborate with team members from Google, Flipkart, Mckinsey, Myntra, Sequoia, Go-JEK, Grab, Ixigo, Amazon and Uber.
You will work in a high growth early-stage environment with constant change and chaos. We are an honest and passionate team looking to change the trust, luxury, and finance experience in India. We are driven by the mission and the inspiring team around us.
What will you do:
1) Problem-solving expert with Business Acumen :
- Understand and demonstrate value to the customer
- Discover and solve stated and not stated customer problems.
- Proactive in identifying the root cause of the issue and work towards eliminating this cause internally
- Manage and resolve issues faced during the customer lifecycle
- Drive product adoption and ensure the exceptional user experience
2) Sharing Product Perspective :
- Manage account health and identify opportunities to improve product offering
- Act as the voice of the customer for other teams within Dreamplug, in particular, the product team.
3) Working with people :
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage customer expectations in terms of what the product can and cannot achieve
- Collaborate with customers and be able to see situations from multiple perspectives
You should apply If you are:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in team handling
- Managing the floor, adherence to schedule and deadlines, employee's attendance management and problem resolution. Ensure adequate staffing levels to maintain service levels and employee satisfaction
- Deliver tailored, inspirational and effective coaching to Customer Care Executives
- Hold regular sessions to observe individual performance and provide honest and actionable feedback through one-on-one sessions.
- Motivate, Collaborate and Inspire team members to have a passion to serve
- Create an environment in which the employee feels their contribution is valued in extraordinary customer service
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance
- Participate in the selection, training and development of high performing and highly engaged team members
- Lead by example, promoting best behaviors and encouraging an effective and positive work environment
- Challenge your team to - raise the bar and drive continuous improvement
- Build talent pipeline by identifying staff with high potential for succession planning and coaching.
- Encourage risk-taking and empowerment within the agreed process and standards to address customer needs.
- Analyze metrics and any issues that could affect achievement of service levels immediately.
- Analyze performance management data, and identifying opportunities to further drive Customer satisfaction, Service levels, Average handling time, Schedule adherence, etc
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and successfully implement ideas to enhance products and services
- Continually develop skills required for Team Leader effectiveness, and seek opportunities to learn from peers.
- Communicate the current state of the business regularly and help team to understand departmental priorities and the impact of these on their role.
- Foster open communication by conducting regular meaningful team meetings/huddles to share success and challenges.
- Open to work 24- 7 and rotational week-offs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- General athlete, jack-of-all-trades, and strong business acumen
- Hungry and humble, low ego and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem-solver
- Personable and collaborative, able to work across teams and functions
- Does not need structure, eager to carve own path
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available for you:
- Monthly salary paid at the beginning of the month
- Our pantry is stocked with healthy snacks and meals
- Medical Insurance for the team and dependent family members