Assistant Manager - HR at HumanTree
Views:183 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Creative Strategy Partner - Ad Agency (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Creative Strategy Planner for leading Creative Agency in Mumbai.
EXerience: 5 to 15 yrs
Senior Manager level : 2
Manager level: 2
Position Title: Creative Strategy Partner
Department: Planning & Strategy
Reports to: Creative Partner, Planning
Job Type: Full time
Key Responsibility Areas :
1. Category Tracking: Aggregation and Analysis of Competitive Communication and Marketing Strategies (Preparing Reports and Case Studies for the same).
2. Culture Tracking: Aggregation and Analysis of sociological, psychological, behavioural and cultural trends (Preparing Reports and Case Studies for the same).
3. Consumer Knowledge: Preparation of Research Questionnaires and Discussion Guides, Conducting Research, Insight Mining and Advertising Brief Creation.
4. Experience in planning & strategizing digital campaigns on various platforms for multiple brands
5. Ability to conceptualize and communicate strategies with a clear understanding of the brands pulse
6. Research on new media trends & be abreast of ongoing digital marketing campaigns
7. Preparation of Final Strategic and Creative Presentation to clients.
8. Ideation: New Product Development and Brand Extensions, Digital and Social Campaigns, Integrated Marketing and Mainline Creative Ideas, White Papers.
9. Appropriate Resource generation & allocation
A Few Traits of the kind of Strategists we- d like to hire -
1. Good human beings with a strong sense of responsibility.
2. Well-read, well-travelled, well-rounded people.
3. Bright, quick on the uptake and willing to question things.
4. Sharp analytical skills with genuine respect and appreciation for the creative process- planners who don- t work in - silos.
5. Good Presenters- articulate, rigorous and convincing.
(Soft Skills, Technical Skills)
1. Prior FMCG experience (Planning/Client-end).
2. Prior Planning Experience at a top 10 agency for a minimum of 2-3 year.