Senior Consultant - Recruitment at HR Central
Views:74 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Creative Director (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for someone who has over 10 years of experience in the field of communications design.
- They should be well-versed with graphic designing, website wireframing, animation, and video editing. They should be able to manage a team of junior designers. They should be able to work in sync with the accounts and content team
- We are focused on purposeful storytelling through a systems thinking approach. We live in a buyer-centric world, where companies need to connect with customers on their terms.
- This role is for the curious, the determined, the creators, and the problem solvers. If this is you and you want to build a career somewhere you can make a real impact, start a conversation with us.
Role Description :
- We are looking for an enthusiastic communication associate to manage the relationships between a company and external parties. Are you a passionate storyteller? Do you love digital marketing?
Would you like the opportunity to combine these skills? If yes, we are looking for you.
Location - Delhi / Mumbai / Gurgaon
Objectives of this Role
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Develop branding opportunities, Message, Language, Assets.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects,
harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing communications teams in developing plans, analyzing results,and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal branding campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
Responsibilities of the Role :
- Build and supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
Skills and Qualifications :
- 10 years of related experience with 7+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree in marketing or business
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction