CFO at Crafts Mill India Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:28 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
CraftsMill - Performance Marketing Specialist (1-5 yrs)
About Crafts Mill :
- Crafts Mill India is a new generation D2C e-commerce enabled Home and Furnishing Company. Check us out at https://craftsmill.in/
- Crafts Mill enables Manufacturing ecosystem to connect to Retail, through the presence of its market defining brand, focus on product design and an end-to-end supply chain enablement system.
- Rapidly scaling and profitable, Crafts Mill is one of the fastest growing start-ups in its domain.
Perks of the Job:
- Be part of the building team at the forefront of innovation
- Talent and hard work are rewarded, corporate hierarchy is not
- Hybrid Work (Flexible WFH and Office arrangement)
- Competitive Salary
- Access and ability to work with top leadership from across domains
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Manage all efforts and goals on digital paid media: SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate etc. Serve as the key strategic lead for programmatic display, especially the Double Click suite and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partner
- Work with our Performance agencies to institute best execution processes.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of relevant experience in Performance advertising, mainly Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Prior experience in E-commerce preferred with a specialisation in Marketing
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
- Understanding of the e-commerce and Interior Decor and Furniture industry, competitive landscape
- Demonstrated ability in executing results, with strong attention to detail
- Consumer-centric mindset and ability to think strategically and tactically
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment