HR Manager at CrackVerbal Edutech Pvt Ltd
Views:316 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
CrackVerbal - Manager - Business Development/Sales (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for exuberant Business Development Managers for our Chennai center in Adyar.
Below is a brief description for the role :
Following are the predominant areas and job responsibilities for the profile:
1. Business Development: Responsible for generating new business and achieving target sales/revenue for our classroom/Online offerings (GMAT / GRE) that are aimed at both, at college-going students and corporate professionals.
2. Team Target: Hola ! You are not alone. You work, compete, learn, greet the challenges and celebrate with your team. How amazing, it would be to work with likeminded contemporaries
3. Engaging Prospects: A major activity would be talking with prospects to explain our offerings and take them through the sales funnel. It will include calling up web leads, meeting walk-ins, and engaging prospects through email / SMS.
4. Institutional Tie-ups: Cross new horizons by establishing tie-ups with colleges and corporates and maintaining relationship for on-going engagement. Prior experience is a plus
5. Marketing Strategies: We know, The stimulation to active mind is participation in strategies. Come, help us in Developing and implementing promotional activities needed to increase leads for the programs. This would entail working collaboratively with other functions such as marketing, academics, and management to ensure desired goals are met.
6. Client Servicing: You don't close a sale, you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise. Help us in understanding the value of excellent student experience in providing referrals and building the brand image. So you would work in the local centre by providing enthusiastic, hands-on customer service.
- Non - Negotiable skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have spent about 3+ years in Business Development Role.
- Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow
- Work on weekends, with Mondays being the weekly off.
- Be self-motivated, dynamic, and understand the importance of sales targets
- Have excellent oral and written communications skills (in the top 1%) - Regional language Tamil for Chennai role is Mandatory.
- Understand the value of being systematic and process-driven in sales
- Be good in nurturing long-term relationships with prospects.
About CrackVerbal Team :
We are one of the fastest growing Test Prep Companies - a young organisation and the workplace is an extension of our families back home. Believe in experimentation and don't think of new things as daunting enough to take up at any point in time.
It is guaranteed to be a great learning experience for you. We have a team who is well experienced with handling complex issues in Edu-tech industry. Though we keep work and fun as different zones, we relax and chill as much as we work hard. We serve and bring radical change to thousands of students by guiding them in their career path.
If this interests you. Please apply with your updated resume and we can get talking. Please do mention your CTC.