CowrkIn - Copy Writer (1-3 yrs)
Role & Core duties/responsibilities:
The role involves a mix of copywriting and managing social media communities for brands.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects the client's voice.
- Collaborate with Client Manager to develop a variety of content marketing mate-rials, execution of client campaigns, promotions, partnerships, manage blogs and online events, etc.
- Interpret creative direction and identify relevant and targeted influencers to adapt points from creative briefs and form into persuasive copy concepts.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and being responsible for outreach, coordination and reporting as it relates to overall client objectives.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, community quotes (verbatims) and monitoring results.
- Create social programming plans and research audits including (and not limited to) content strategy plans, competition research briefs and digital audits.
Required skills, knowledge, experience:
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while multitasking with an experience of meeting deadlines and managing timelines effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent project management skills.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms with an experience of using Social Media (Face-book, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Bachelor's in Mass Communication or English is preferred
- Experience in digital and/or traditional in a PR agency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint is preferred.
JOB TYPE- FULL TIME
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.