Covie - Marketing Coordinator (3-8 yrs)
About the Company :
- Covie is building sustainable coliving communities for young professionals, students and senior citizens through its verticals Covie, Covie Ed and Covie Plus respectively. Covie is for those who love their freedom, the movers & shakers, newly-weds, indulgent travellers, digital nomads, creators, entrepreneurs, sports teams, summer school learners, new relocating employees, and thinkers.
- Covie is designed to create a community of collaborative and inspiring environments through its professionally managed coliving spaces that brings out the best in people.
- Our mission is to build and deliver premium and vibrant coliving experiences for our community via effective technology & great infrastructure. We believe in creating community not just by place but also by giving them opportunity to express themselves & through various events & collaborations. With our screening process we make sure that the community flourish itself by putting people of the same interest together.
- Covie : Just Move In-
Covie is an equal opportunity employer, having a highly performance driven culture and provides an environment to excel and unleash every employee's potential. The culture is also open and transparent and encourages every employee to demonstrate leadership skills and provides opportunities for innovation and individual thinking.
Designation Asst. Manager, Marketing (program co-ordinator)
Roles and responsibilities
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies to encourage clients to use to showcase abilities to produce results (leads)
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral, website/blog/social media, and other initiatives
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue Project management
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Provide feedback for the service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of service offerings in our markets
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Work with Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral
Qualification and competencies
- Experience of 5 - 8 years in a similar profilePost-Graduation in Business Management/ Communication / Marketing will be preferred
- Well versed on the usage and effectiveness of all marketing channels and associated technology with it
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Ability to track all marketing data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Agency + In-house tech communications experience preferred; campaign/policy experience and strong experience in copywriting a plus
- Excellent proficiency in English (Verbal & Written)
- Confident communication skills via email, over the phone, and face to face
- Exposure in digital & social media marketing with proficiency in web and social media analytics
- Good understanding of the different communication channels, products, and tools and how they can be best used to the organization's benefit
- Computer skills in MS Office, email, PowerPoint, etc.
- Develop a strong relationship with internal departments like content, design, and SM for smooth conduct of the event.
Engagement skills - especially in ensuring success and active participation of attendees.
- Ability to build effective sponsor and donor base or have handled similar activity
- A passion for storytelling
- Strong project management experience and organizational skills