Covie - Digital Content Creator (4-10 yrs)
About the Company :
Covie is building sustainable coliving communities for young professionals, students and senior citizens through its verticals Covie, Covie Ed and Covie Plus respectively. Covie is for those who love their freedom, the movers & shakers, newly-weds, indulgent travellers, digital nomads, creators, entrepreneurs, sports teams, summer school learners, new relocating employees, and thinkers.
Covie is designed to create a community of collaborative and inspiring environments through its professionally managed coliving spaces that brings out the best in people.
Our mission is to build and deliver premium and vibrant co-living experiences for our community via effective technology & great infrastructure. We believe in creating community not just by place but also by giving them opportunity to express themselves & through various events & collaborations. With our screening process we make sure that the community flourish itself by putting people of the same interest together.
We would launch Covie approximately with 3000+ beds and would be at 10,000 by the year end with focus on cities like Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Covie : Just Move In
Covie is an equal opportunity employer, having a highly performance driven culture and provides an environment to excel and unleash every employee's potential. The culture is also open and transparent and encourages every employee to demonstrate leadership skills and provides opportunities for innovation and individual thinking.
Location - Pune
Designation- Digital Content Creator
Job Overview : The role of the digital content creator is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must along with familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Will be responsible to increase brand awareness, promote company services and to drive prospects to conversions
- Identify the right technology platforms and look at communicating most effectively through these well identified appropriate technology platforms
- Is responsible for putting together various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get the company's message out Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures
- Responsible for creating the best content for the campaigns, with the right pitch, words and appeal
- Work on initiating effective marketing campaigns online, and to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for evaluating the needs of the consumer market, and understand how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands
- As a Digital marketing specialist he / she will be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing the company's service online
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
Qualification and competencies :
- 4-10 years, good with content writing for brand communication for online and offline work
- Strategizing & planning the communication as per the market trends for all the social media platforms
- Must have worked in consumer-focused start-ups
- Creativity and communication to be key skills
- Should possess the knowledge in the basics of marketing
- Should know and have the experience on how to plan marketing initiatives and having the ability to manage time
- Possess high degree of creative skills and good presentation skills
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing)
- Know how to plan, create and implement a social media marketing strategy
- Understand the key measurement tools available
- Developing social presence for the brand
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. changes in algorithms