Head HR at Coverfox Insurance
Views:18 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Coverfox - Search Engine Optimization Specialist (4-7 yrs)
Coverfox (www.coverfox.com) is India's first InsureTech insurance broking firm with a vision to provide a bouquet of choices to its customers to compare and contrast policies from its insurer partners.
We are a unique blend of agility of a start-up and prudence of an established set up. We are operating in a high potential market of insurance - it being a $280 billion industry in India, of which only 3% of the total business is online. With the changes in the ecosystem and larger population taking to digital way of life, our platform has a greater population to cater to.
Join us as we turn people's perception of Insurance from - a boring industry- into - an exciting fast-growing space- in India!
About the Role :
Working closely with the heads of business, marketing and technology, you will play a key part in executing the SEO strategy - developing and implementing content strategy, building links, keyword reasearch - basically, ensuring that the Coverfox brand resonates with its key message to its target audience.
You should apply if :
- You have an extensive experience in SEO execution of over 5 years and the field continues to excite and inspire you.
- You are hands-on in planning and managing all SEO activities including On-Page and Off-Page Optimisation, Backlink building and the works.
- You enjoy auditing the website to understand the shortcomings in its structure and tweak it for the better.
- You are great at performing site-specific keyword research and competitive analysis.
- You are up-to-date on the latest researches in SEO, emerging trends and your own hacking mechanism to constantly improve and emerge on top.
Must have competencies & skills:
- Extensive experience with SEO Tools - Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- Good understanding of HTML / CSS, schema tags.
- Abiliity to work with internal stakeholders, team and external agency.
- While experience in fintech, insurance or insuretech is preferred, it is not a must.
It is a must to love being in the start-up ecosystem, work with pace & rigour and have a go-getter attitude.