Head HR at Coverfox Insurance
Views:170 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Coverfox - Lead - Branding/Public Relations/Communications (2-6 yrs)
We are hiring for Lead Branding and PR!
Coverfox (www.coverfox.com) founded in 2013, is India's first InsureTech insurance broking firm. We are product first and digital-first approach to the business of insurance aggregation. Our mantra is to - disrupt- and - innovate- to make Insurance purchase and claim completely democratic.
We are headquartered in Mumbai, and slated to be the next turnaround start-up in the BFSI space. We look forward to strengthen our team with individuals who thrive on high-adrenalin, high-performance, agile work culture.
We are operating in a high potential market of insurance - it being a $280 billion industry in India, of which only 3% of the total business is online. With the changes in the ecosystem and larger population taking to digital way of life, our platform has a greater population to cater to.
Join us as we turn people's perception of Insurance from - a boring industry- into - an exciting fast-growing space- in India!
About the Role :
We are looking for marketing ninjas who can build and position the Coverfox brand for employees, customers, partners and stakeholders; spearhead the marketing & growth for the Company. The objective of the role is to strategize and execute on the marketing strategy and build brand presence across print and social media.
At Coverfox, we are ambitious and entrepreneurial and look out for like-minded talent to join us with - roll up your sleeves and get things done- attitude.
Your key goals and responsibilities :
- Define the overall brand strategy and positioning. Design and deploy communication and marketing activities aligned to the brand identity.
- Understand the target persona and build strong brand connect through ATL and BTL campaigns and alliances.
- Execute 360 brand activation plan. Design, implement and track marketing campaigns (online & offline) to the committed RoI and timelines.
- Manage the media budgets (planning and buying)- digital and traditional, working closely with team & media agency in alignment with brand promise and organizational goals.
- Amplify the on-ground/online activities and create positive synergies through PR strategies.
- Track and analyse industry landscape, competitor mapping and assessment periodically to ensure brand health and improve brand recall in the market.
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends,
research/measurement evolutions, ad tech, and provide expertise internally to keep organization in the know.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to develop & implement integrated marketing messaging; with the analytics team on all campaign ad hoc analyses; with technology teams and external vendors to run campaigns and enable target segmentation.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports and statistics to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth.
Qualifications & Competencies :
- 5 to 10 years of marketing experience in developing, and executing large scale data-driven campaigns in traditional as well as digital ecosystem. Atleast 2 years of experience in brand management and communication strategies.
- Proven record in building brands in start-up ecosystem.
- Effective and relevant networks in marketing/branding /PR
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understanding of the fintech / insurtech space is preferred but not a must.
If you fit in above job description, send your resume