Recruitment Executive at Covalense Digital Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:34 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Covalense Digital Solutions - Executive - Inside Sales (1-5 yrs)
About Covalense Digital:
Covalense digital is a fast-growing niche Solutions Provider, revolutionizing Subscription Monetization business solutions on the cloud in the Digital Market. Our implementations span across 16 dierent geographies ably supported by its oces in India, Singapore, New Zealand, South Africa, Australia, and the United States. We are a global organization serving more than 70+ active clients across multiple geographies and dierent industry verticals. Visit our website: www.covalensedigital.com
Job Purpose :
The purpose of this role is to maximize lead generation and progression of leads through the sales funnel, ultimately increasing revenue potential from marketing driven and outbound programs. This role will require close collaboration with the broader teams like demand generation marketing & pre-sales team and also sales colleagues in the field to support developing qualified opportunities and meeting monthly and quarterly targets.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Experience with Software Product Selling or Solution Selling or Concept Selling
- Engagement with business accounts focused on developing opportunities in the assigned geography.
- Experience of managing the breadth of business development activities - Research, Prospecting, Outreach and effectively engaging with prospects.
- Utilize telephone and other tools to remotely influence customers at senior level in target organizations
- Follow-up on highly targeted marketing campaigns to deliver incremental High-Quality Leads and manage leads through to interested / potential opportunity status and ensure conversion to qualified status.
- Work with appropriate regional marketing manager and regional sales team to plan and execute outbound demand generation activity as required.
- Ensure all activity is appropriately captured and tracked within the CRM and ensure that all prospect information is maintained and is up-to-date.
- Consistently follow designated sales and marketing processes to ensure robust lead and operational measurement and reporting.
- Work with regional marketing management to ensure integrity, validity and appropriateness of contact database.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of leading Digital Eco-Systems by reading the industry and country specific press and appropriate industry websites.
- Maintain a consistently high call rate aimed at achieving monthly and quarterly - meeting- and - opportunity- targets.
- Responsible and accountable for in creating a healthy pipeline.
- Have to do social selling using Social Media Platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram etc..,
- Must be a go-getter who's willing to make the effort to get things done.
Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA / University degree would be advantageous
- Marketing or Related preferred, but not mandatory
- University graduates are welcome to apply
- 1-2 Years tech industry experience preferred
- Highly motivated and result-oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit
- High energy and determination to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly targets
- Proven communication & influencing skills using written, and verbal communication including telephone.
- Strong Presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and the time management skills.