HR at Course5 Intelligence
Views:131 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Course5 - Senior Executive - Presales (2-5 yrs)
Presales - Life Sciences
Senior Executive - Presales
- You are expected to come with strong client, people, and change management experience. The most important role of a manager is to balance the expectations of all the stakeholders associated with the pre-sales process.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for pharma clients
- Put together case studies for the sales team to support proposals/pitches
- Maintain a repository of pre-sales materials such as proposals, RFPs, MVAs, etc
- Develop a potential client list with inputs from senior management on function/department target
- Collaborate with internal teams to facilitate and tailor first conversations with potential clients
- Work closely with the senior management to develop and nurture the first leads
- Bring to the table any new conversations/ideas elicited during client conversations that could lead to extensions or new offering development
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- 2 to 4 years of business development/pre-sales experience
- Specific expertise in developing potential discussions from any end clients.
- Number driven and should have a good communication skill, per industry standard
- Should be responsible enough right from initiating the discussion, and also following up and nurturing that lead or discussion.
- Good in communication, must be good in articulation
- Should be able to work with little supervision
- Strong analytical skills to grasp problems (complexity, context etc.), and scope the solution
- Strong strategic skills including ability to see the big picture, conceptual/out of the box thinking
- First-hand experience working on and influencing multi-functional teams
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Work experience in the US/European pharma industry a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.