HR at Course 5 Intelligence
Views:242 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Course5 Intelligence - Senior Executive - Primary Research (3-8 yrs)
As a Primary Research - Executive/ Senior Executive you will be involved in managing custom market research projects of various scopes and will be instrumental in driving new solutions / products alongside with other teams.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Candidate should have rich experience in the market research industry.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Primary research (especially online quantitative research), and should have worked on pre-launch (concept, product, communication space) as well post launch (dipstick, brand tracking etc.).
- They should have strong process and exposure on answering client queries and prepare report. Mainly looking for a candidate with strong quantitative background. Qualitative knowledge will be an advantage. Some of the key requirements are as listed below:
- Strong knowledge of all research methodologies, with the ability to provide senior - level consultation to sales or directly to end clients.
- Should have solid experience in servicing end clients, which includes, consultation, working on projects etc.
- Should have worked on understanding client request and report them with crisp inferences and recommendations.
- Should have strong reporting skill and process to make sure error free delivery to clients.
- Will be responsible for selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective.
- Recommends the nature and scope of future product lines by reviewing market requirements; appraising new product ideas and client custom needs.
- Ability to comprehend and consult on complex research design.
- Hands-on experience in developing research instrument, questionnaires and insightful reports.
- Should be a self-starter and motivated to continuously research and evaluate new methodologies for market research.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Strong communication skills, oral and written especially with clients and sales.
- Should be experienced and competent to author/present insights
- Good reporting and insight writing skills
- Excellent problem solver; ability to troubleshoot
- Analytical & Methodical approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Office Applications (Word / Excel / PPT) is a must
- Knowledge of platforms used as part of market research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.