HR at Course 5 Intelligence
Views:238 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Course5 Intelligence - Senior Executive - Primary Research (3-8 yrs)
As a Primary Research - Executive/ Senior Executive you will be involved in managing custom market research projects of various scopes and will be instrumental in driving new solutions / products alongside with other teams.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Candidate should have rich experience in the market research industry.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Primary research (especially online quantitative research), and should have worked on pre-launch (concept, product, communication space) as well post launch (dipstick, brand tracking etc.).
- They should have strong process and exposure on answering client queries and prepare report. Mainly looking for a candidate with strong quantitative background. Qualitative knowledge will be an advantage. Some of the key requirements are as listed below:
- Strong knowledge of all research methodologies, with the ability to provide senior - level consultation to sales or directly to end clients.
- Should have solid experience in servicing end clients, which includes, consultation, working on projects etc.
- Should have worked on understanding client request and report them with crisp inferences and recommendations.
- Should have strong reporting skill and process to make sure error free delivery to clients.
- Will be responsible for selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective.
- Recommends the nature and scope of future product lines by reviewing market requirements; appraising new product ideas and client custom needs.
- Ability to comprehend and consult on complex research design.
- Hands-on experience in developing research instrument, questionnaires and insightful reports.
- Should be a self-starter and motivated to continuously research and evaluate new methodologies for market research.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Strong communication skills, oral and written especially with clients and sales.
- Should be experienced and competent to author/present insights
- Good reporting and insight writing skills
- Excellent problem solver; ability to troubleshoot
- Analytical & Methodical approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Office Applications (Word / Excel / PPT) is a must
- Knowledge of platforms used as part of market research