Associate Manager at Course5i
Views:157 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Course5 Intelligence - Manager - Content Marketing (5-10 yrs)
JOB ROLE :
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 6+ years of experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Skilled in press-release and article writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Content Writing, WordPress, etc. content management system, Social Media Optimization (SMO) content management, and Blogging. Knowledge of driving communication strategies in the international markets (US, UK,APAC)
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.