Associate Manager at Course5i
Views:136 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Course5 Intelligence - Analyst - Social Media Marketing (1-3 yrs)
Social Media Analyst
We are looking for experienced individuals to join Course5i's Digital Research & Insights Team.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced social media professional with a proven track record leveraging social insights to enrich the customer experience. Additionally, the candidate will drive the project, understand analytical techniques to curate large amounts of unstructured data, enjoy leading new initiatives, think strategically, and possess a knack for managing details.
Job responsibilities include:
- As a social analytics professional, lead and ensure that social media insights answers key customer questions and has meaningful actions for the clients
- Identify, set up, develop and implement new processes for high quality output
- Collaborate with team members and across teams for successful and smooth completion of work
- Manage team to achieve business goals
- Establish, lead and maintain open communication with client partners/external vendors
- Establish and proactively identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the client's requirements.
- Provide timely status reports, project analysis and recommendations
- Maintain proper documentation of work and should adhere to processes
- Drive optimization of the engagement & bring special focus to the area of cost efficiency - drive cost optimization across projects
- Deliver performance by leading Strategy in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Manage marketing experience for Fortune 500 and Lead Top Level Analysis & Monitor competitor's performance, keeping a close eye on the digital market
- Be actively involved with KM activities to up-skill, groom and developing the team members through knowledge sharing sessions
Skills & Experience Required :
- Very good understanding of social media platforms - how they work and what are the opportunities
- Should have experience in managing content on social platforms - Facebook, Twitter, blogs, websites etc
Should have experience in generating / executing in the following:
- Product intelligence
- Brand tracking
- Competitive intelligence
- Campaign effectiveness
- Consumer segmentation
- Consumer behaviour needs and attitudes
- Tool-based content management (Radian 6, Sysomos, Brandwatch etc.)
- Analytics: Actionable insight generation, Logical reasoning
- Experience working in MNCs or social media agencies preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office [Excel & PowerPoint is must]
- Knowledge of advanced excel, R, SQL etc. or visualization tools like Tableau, Raw, Exhibit etc. would be an added advantage
- Exceptional command over presentation skills.
- Should exhibit design thinking
- Good reading skills along with a desire to understand/empathize with end user perspective
- Innovative thinking, and exceptional research/analysis and analytical capability with Logical, accurate, and detail oriented approach.
- Post Graduate (MBA Preferred) with 1+ years of experience
- English must be the primary medium of instruction throughout academics
- Flexible work hours - may be required to work late/weekends
- Should be internet savvy
- Strong work ethic
- Self - motivated and ability to function as a team player as well as a leader
- Strong client service orientation
- Rapid decision making and inter-departmental communication/delivery.
- In-time delivery of the deliverables without any backlogs or pending tasks/work.
- Quick learning of the unknown and speedy reaction to the sudden requirement aroused.
- Prioritizing/time management skills