Founder at Serving Skill
Views:106 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Course Coordinator - Sales - Education (4-12 yrs)
- To work on the implementation of the academic schedule
- To lead the design, delivery of lectures, performance monitoring and review of course offerings
- To plan and implement the design and development of the course syllabus and materials
- To work along with Guest and internal faculties in the development of the learning material as per 4 quadrant approach
- To develop lectures videos, other learning material and conduct live lectures as per the academic requirement
- To monitor, maintain quality and ensure timely delivery of learning content online
- To preparing teaching notes, slides, question banks and support the faculties
- To plan, coordinate, implement and monitor delivery of Live Classes
- To ensure LMS(Learning Management System) Auditing & content uploading, reviewing and updating (Course Description + Syllabus + Video lectures + SLM + Assignments + Glossary etc.) after mapping the syllabus of respective course
- To design and coordinate in creation of Internal Assessments
- To monitor student performance, notifications, feedback and evaluation for the assigned course
- To ensure student retention & engagement through Academic activity and rigour
- To ensure student satisfaction and academic course query handling
- To actively participate in the planning and development processes within the team
- To take on supporting administrative duties with respect to other courses as required
- To take on project development work to support the achievement of the team's aims, where appropriate
1. Please select your Domain and Subjects from the list and specify in your application.
2. Candidates must fill the Interview Form and submit along with the CV
(Find in the attachments above)
Other additional details :
Good Communication Skill- oral & written
- LMS based Course management exposure would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with students, colleagues, and other key stakeholders in a constructive and productive manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and in collaboration with others
- Ability to work to a schedule, prioritise and see tasks through to completion
- Knowledge of distance/ online education/ flexible learning methodologies
- Please check that candidate has NOT applied before
- Minimum 3 years of Teaching experience is Mandatory.
Minimum MBA. OR
- PhD qualified / PhD pursuing. (Both can apply)
Work Timings / days:
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday off.
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Doctorate/M.Phil - Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
- Please specify the Domain and Subjects from the list
- Ask the candidate to fill Interview Form and submit with CV
- Please answer the screening questions while proposing.
- This is an Immediate (Bulk) Requirement.
- Virtual joining shall be done.
- Outstation candidates can apply.
course coordinator, lms, evaluate, audit, lectures, online classes, distance education, learning methodologies, course description, syllabus, performance analysis
communication skills, coordination skills, interpersonal skills, interaction